Dave Evans: Leadership Or Leader$#*!
May 31, 2019
Dave Evans, Founder of RLC Global, Real Leadership Coaching, Author of 'Leadership or Leadersh£@!' - Co-inventor of FireStarter Business NLP in just 2 days, RLC Chief Leadership Disruption Officer - Passionate Scot, Ironman, Extreme endurance cyclist, husband, father and Pops [2 grand children - no way!] and all round mentalist.
He helps create best version businesses and people.
Subscribe to The 6-Figure Roadmap
Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher
Get Dave's Book FREE - Get a free, digital copy of Dave's book "Leadership or Leader$#*! on Amazon Kindle.
Today's interview: Leadership Or Leader$#*! With Dave Evans
[1:27] What is Real Leadership Coaching and why did you start it?
- We live in a world live today where there is a leadership deficit
- That leadership deficit shows up in our communities shows up in our schools, shows up in our educational system, shows up global politics, and it shows up in our clients
- Leadership is putting your agenda behind the organization, putting your second to the organization you're leading or building and actually focusing on the right things in the room
[3:49] What are 3 key items people should focus on to hit 6-figures consistently in their business?
- First is by creating the Best Version Business Framework
- Get rid of the clutter in your life and in your business
- Do you know what your focus is?
- Stay single minded in the things you're going to go after you really do have to have an obsession about what you think is possible
- Model the leadership behavior that you ask of your clients, team, or people in your circle
[8:03] What is the most common element that holds people back from getting from where they are to where they want to be?
- Sometimes you think you know what you need to do, but you don't end up doing it
- People don't commit to the change that they desire
[13:03] What do you see being the most important aspect of growth in the next 24 months?
- Embrace mindfulness and offer room for skill development
[16:59] Rapid Fire Questions
- What is one non-negotiable habit you implement every day?
- What is one book you wish everyone in the world would read?
- On what do you like to spend your time and money outside of business?
- What is the most memorable experience you have ever had?
- You're stranded on an island, who are two celebrities you would want to be stranded with?
[19:57] Please give a brief synopsis of your book and where people can get it
- If you're serious about learning and doing and putting things into action and then learning about the results that you get, then you should read the book
- If you're someone who likes to read acquire knowledge and do nothing. Don't bother.
- You can get the book on Amazon or for FREE on Kindle
[30:40] Last piece of advice
- Sort out your daily routine
- Enjoy the fact that you are alive today
Want to learn how to join one of the largest entrepreneur software discounts and deals groups?
Need to learn how to maximize the software that you purchased for your small business?
Join us at our Facebook Group and L.V.R.G the power of many to grow your business of one!
Check out our podcast wherever you listen to podcasts at, but especially on iTunes and Spotify: https://link.chtbl.com/6FigureRoadmap
Watch the video version of this interview here: https://youtu.be/sOW-hjpMzwc